- Company Name: Customize the company name at the top bar of your chat UI.
- Theme color: Customize the color scheme of your chat UI.
- Header component color: You can change the color of the icon and text on the top bar of the dialog.
- Body component color: You can change the background color of user messages, the color of buttons and all kinds of input forms. However, the color of each button can also be individually modified in the node.
- Text color: You can change the text color of user messages and the text color of all kinds of input forms. However, the text color of the button does not change.
- Company Logo: You can change the company logo located to the left of the company name in the upper bar of the dialog.
- Toggle Button: Update the toggle button image that opens up the chat window.
- Avatar: You can change the profile image chatbots talk to in your chat room.
- Preview: What the users see after the design changes you are making.
10. Chat Window Style: You can choose between normal and compact.
11. Option Alignment: You can choose how to align options for questions.
12. Option Length: Maximum length of a button option.
13. Enable contact agent: You can turn Contact agent on/off . When set to On, the Connect agent option will appear at the bottom of the chat UI.
14. Enable get transcript: You can turn Get transcript on/off. When set to On, the Get transcript option will appear at the bottom of the chat UI. Your user can request to receive a copy of the transcript to be emailed to them.
15. SDK Position: You can choose where to locate the chat window.
16. Dialog Width: You can specify the default width of the dialog.
17. Dialog height: You can specify the default height of the dialog.
18. Start new conversation: You can turn on/off the new conversation support.
19. Autocomplete user input: Turn this on to see autocompleted Q&As when customers enter questions.
20. Default message in pop-up: A pop-up is shown when a customer first arrives to your webpage, and the chat window opens up when the customer clicks the pop-up. You can choose to show the last message from the conversation on the pop-up or to set a custom message.
21. Pop-up width: Change the width of the pop-up.
22. Pop-up box icon: This decides the icon image on the pop-up.
23. Pop-up preview: This is how the pop-up will look like once you apply the changes you made.
24. You can reset the design to the default setting or apply the changes you made.Sta