We made some important improvements in our Analytics menu, thanks to valuable feedback from our The Analytics dashboard allows you to quickly highlight key statistics and trends related to Alli usage data. You can quickly identify useful information like what questions are asked from internal/external customers & howThe Analytics dashboard allows you to quickly highlight key statistics and trends related to Alli usage data. You can quickly identify useful information like what questions are asked from internal/external customers & how much of them are being responded by AI.
1) Select the analytics icon from the main navigation menu.
2) Link to analytics user guide (here).
3) Export data: Select up to 6 months of analytics data to export as an excel spreadsheet.
List of Downloaded Information
4) Select date range: Show up to 1 month of information in analytics dashboard.
5) Show demo data: Toggle this button on to see the full potential of each statistic and graph with sample data.
6) Analytics by hashtag: Filter all statistics and data to show information related to a specific hashtag.
7) Analytics list: All analytics are grouped into 4 categories to make it easier to navigate to the data you are looking for.
Summary: You can see overall usage of Alli and how efficiently the AI is responding to questions briefly in the Summary section. You can select a channel to only see analytics from the selected channel.
- Total Conversation: Number of conversations made within the date range.
- Participants: Sum of daily unique counts of users who had conversations with Alli.
- Unique participants: Unique count of users who had conversations with Alli within the date range.
- Query Count: Total number of questions toward Q&A or Documents from users. It includes questions asked from the Answer with Q&A node, Answer with Documents node, and the Alli dashboard.
- Users who Asked Questions: Sum of daily unique counts of users who asked questions at least once toward Q&A or Documents.
- Unique Users who Asked Questions: Unique count of users who asked questions at least once toward Q&A or Documents.
- Resolved by AI: The number of answers customers selected upon their questions from the Answer with Q&A node.
- AI Response Rate: The ratio of ‘Resolved by AI’ over the number of questions asked from the Answer with Q&A node.
- Unique Visitors: Unique count of visitors to the webpage where Alli SDK is integrated. This number is the ‘Number of Users’ for billing calculation.
If you have any suggestions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to let us know so we can continue improving our Analytics feature. We’ll work with you to find a way to meet your needs!
12/15/2021 – Added hashtag filter to see analytics for a specific tag. Only relevant data and graphs will show when filtered by hashtag. Only one hashtag can be selected at a time.
10/19/2021 – You can now sort most tables by most columns. You can also change the sorting order (ascending/descending).
8/24/2021 – Improved navigation menu
4/1/2021 – Top Documents trend chart, Top Feedback trend chart, Top Keyword trend chart are added.
- Summary UI has been updated. Now you can select a channel (SDK, Dashboard, Third party) to see the analytics only from the selected channel.
- Query-related summaries now show numbers by source (Q&As or Documents).
Please see updated user guide below for more details.
- Unique Participants, Unique Users who Asked Questions, and Unique Visitors are added in the Summary.
- Query Trend graph is added.
- You can apply Channels (All, SDK, Dashboard, Third-party) and Source (All, Q&A, Documents) filter for the graphs. Available filters are different by the type of the graph.
- Titles of some analytics are changed slightly.
- ‘Export data’ button has been added. You can export up to 6 months of analytics data using this.
- ‘Show demo data’ toggle button has been added. If you turn this on, all the analytics data will be shown as virtual data for demo purposes.